Wednesday 31 August 2016

Paulboy & Cougar Kid's Adventure Day 5

This is day 5 of of 8 and we have now found a total of 995 caches. Today was all city drive ups and a few small drive up side roads  Our total today was 95 caches. The temp was at 40 C at one point so lots of water again today. Some of the caches today were a bit tricky but managed to find most of them. After 5 day in Medicine Hat, most of which was great, it is time to move on to Lethbridge early in the morning caching along the way and going to Montana to grab a hundred caches or so.
We had a great supper tonight and now to clean up, pack and get ready for another great day. I am sure I will have a lot more to write tomorrow as we wiil be in so many different places.
My cache finds are now at 19,839, only 161 from 20,000. I suppose it will be Friday before I get to that number..More to come tomorrow..Geocaching My Way of Life  Paulboy

2 comments:

  1. I am so curious. What do you say at the border when asked about your reason for entry?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They asked how long we were entering the country for and we said between 5 & 7 hours. They asked why and we said Geocaching. The guy sais good luck and welcome to the USA. It was that simple.

      Delete