Saturday 9 August 2014

The New Brunswick End!

As I sit in the Montreal Airport, I thought I would end this chapter of my visit to NB. I managed to get about 150 caches, mostly in the morning early, but Princess! and I did go to Quebec for a day, Amqui, a small town about 90 KM's away from Campbellton New Brunswick. It was a beautiful drive along a river all the way. managed to get a few caches and a letterbox for my 7 days of August. My sister, Indynb and I went to Bathurst for a day of caching. We started out on HWY 11 doing a power trail, NOT, this is considered a HWY power trail, all caches were about 30 to 60 meters through wet road side swamp and thick bush. We did this for about 4 hours and then back to Bathurst for some urban caching. A lot of these were a little tough but better than the power trail. Most cachers do not give hints or put clues on the cache page.
But over all it was a good time and look forward to my next trip here.
On the way to the airport this morning we had a few hours to kill so we grabbed 9 caches in the Bathurst area and near the airport.
Happy Geocaching . Geocaching My Way of Life Paulboy

No comments:

Post a Comment