Wednesday 6 August 2014

Day Five in New Brunswick

Things are moving along great with the caching in the early morning. Doing a lot of headlamp caching until the sun comes up. We had our event last night and most of the people that showed up were french which was different from our events on the west coast. But most of them speak English as well. Half of them were from the Quebec side of the river. Lots of fun as usual. As I have five of the August souvenirs and no letterbox for 200 KM's around, I thought I would have to wait to get back to BC to finish but one of the cachers from Amqui, Quebec, about 80 KM's away has has a letter box there so Princess and I are heading there about 0900 hours this morning for the cache and a little site seeing as well. As I did a PQ it is apparent that all the caches are in french but I am able to translate most of what I need. Although I was brought up here, it is an area I have not visited yet, so should be fun. I never did check that area for a letter box, so the event paid off. I will do a new log later to let you know how it went..Happy caching .

No comments:

Post a Comment