Monday 4 August 2014

Caching In New Brunswick

Arrived after a long flight and on the way home, I just had to grab one not to far from the Airport. I have been caching early in the morning in Campbellton and area, mostly my sister's (Indynb), caches. I usually leave about 0500 hours and cache in the dark for a while with a head lamp until the light breaks. It sure is different here, mostly no clues but they are almost all hanging, winter friendly they call it. If you ask any other cacher, even my sister for a clue, you would think you asked then for a $1000.00.
Did some caching in Quebec this morning and the same goes for their caches except a lot of them are in french but some of them are french as well as English. The fir trees rip your hands and arms apart and I have a few scrapes on my head as well.
All together having fun visiting with the parents and the early caching is a blast. On Thursday, Indynb and I are going down towards Bathurst for a day of caching but for some reason, I think it will not be as long as I hope it is, but it will be good to cache with my little sister.
I have managed to find about 75 caches so far and have three souvenirs for the challenge this month  and my event will give me 4 plus a virtual will give me 5 tomorrow.
I will post another note on Friday before the end of the day happy caching.

No comments:

Post a Comment