Wednesday 30 July 2014

New Brunswick or Bust

Hello Fellow cachers,

What a great summer we are having for hitting the trails. have been doing a lot of hiking, mountain biking and off road motorcycle. It seems like not so much city caching anymore, could that be because I have done most of them?
Well, tomorrow Princess! and I are heading to New Brunswick to visit the parents and do a little caching as well. We are hosting an event on August 5th in Campbellton NB on the pier, a place I used to watch my grandfather work as a longshoreman and played there as well. Looking forward to meeting the local cachers and a number of Quebec cachers as it is only a KM to the Quebec side.
My sister, Indynb, who I got into caching two years ago will be there as well. We hope to get a few days of caching in. I suppose I will head out every morning to cache about 0430 and head back about 0800 to wake up Princess! Most of the caches will have the same hint, "Winter Friendly" which means 6 feet or more up a tree, I may need a ladder for some of them. I will post every few days on my caching experience in the East.
Happy caching.. Paulboy

No comments:

Post a Comment