Friday 21 February 2014

Here we go

As we were about to start our adventure, a sad phone call from Classictwo and her husband is not doing to well and was admitted to the hospital so she had to cancel. We would like to dedicate this trip to Doug and a speedy recovery. All the best my friend.
We started by meeting in two different groups, Sheesh695 & myself went to the ferry to await for Cougar Kid, JuRuu & crkayker. I was driving Sheesh695's car so as we waited for the other three I left the lights on and once the other three arrived, the battery was dead. So we got a boost and on to the ferry. We arrived at the hotel before 1900 hours. Cougar Kid and JuRuu went for something to eat and the rest of us went caching in the dark. We just had to and we managed to find 10 caches before heading back to the hotel. A great start and we have not even arrived in Vegas. Bornwild62 & Losthiker are already in Vegas and we will meet up with them today about 1230 hours. My GPS fell under the seat on the way back to the hotel so that was fun trying to find!! Just adds to the fun.
We catch our flight at 0800 hours this morning but I cannot sleep, not sure if it is snoring or excitement!!
I will do another post after our event in Vegas tonight. Geocaching My Way of Life..Paulboy

No comments:

Post a Comment