Sunday 25 June 2017

Organization Thread, Geocaching Team Edition

As you can see by the title, CreekyClanChris, our tall and fierce leader has put our our final marching orders and we now have 5 more day until the team meets at the docks just before 0600 hours to start our hike on Canada Day to the highest waterfall in Canada. I will be putting a Canadian flag near the base of the falls for pictures and to celebrate Canada's 150 birthday.
I have a special dessert/treat for all the team in honor of Canada's birthday as well.
As I am all packed and will sleep in the back of the SUV on Friday night after grabbing a few caches in Port Alberni before bedding down. But it will not be in my Tribute but my new Hyundai Tucson I purchased today.  It will have that new car smell and may make a little had to sleep in. LOL
Reports are that the trails to the falls are good and no snow but the trail to Love lake has heavy snow last weekend. So looking forward to the hike. Stay tuned for some daily blogs on my return.
One more tidbit, we have an event on July 2nd and someone other than us has logged in as attending. So exciting to have an event so far away and knowing others will be in the area to join us.
Paulboy

No comments:

Post a Comment