Sunday 4 August 2013

Summer update

Hello All, time to catch up on the Geocaching news. Over the last few months I have been caching a lot on the weekends with Cougar Kid and JuRuu and many other cachers from time to time. The weather has been great for our Geohondas and mountain bikes as well. I am fast approching my 10,000 cache find. A few days ago it was my 3 year mark of caching and it only gets better. There have been so many new caches being released on the north island and have been spending at least one day every weekend on the roads and trails up there..
I was honoured to be part of  The GO! Team's wedding party and it was a wonderful and great day. They even had a flash mob picture event.
Princess and I are heading to Oregon for 8 days of R&R and some caching. I am looking forward to doing the first cache outside of Portland. Having an event while we are down in Lincoln City. GC4E1CW
As August is a special month with getting a souviner for every day cache is found, I will attempt to get one every day but it will be a challange having to drive a few KM's some days to find a cache.
I will also be having 6 events on the following dates in Ladysmith.
1- GC4GQWZ- Aug. 14th,  2- GC4GQXH- Aug. 16th, 3- GC4GQY8- Aug. 20th,
4- GC4GQYZ-  Aug. 22nd, 5- GC4GQZQ- Aug.  26th, 6- GC4GR0D- Aug. 29th.
Hope to see you all there..
More to come during the trip down the Oregon coast..
Paulboy

No comments:

Post a Comment