Wednesday 29 May 2013

It has been a while since I posted anything and I will be posting a lot more from now on. Since my return form the ET Highway and Route 66 it was back to caching on the Island. I have managed to find about 800 more caches since mid Feb and working towards my 10,000 before the end of the year.
I have been caching a lot in the Oyster River to Campbell River, Victoria and Saltspring Island. I have attended two events and did a Geocaching presentation to the Business element of Chemainus.
All of this caching has been great from hiking on trails, mountain biking on different trails on the Island and Saltspring Island. I have also cached in my local area as new caches are published.  I have also done a lot of caching with Cougar Kid on our Geohonda's, it sure gets us to places that a truck or car can not go.
I have been out caching with Cougar Kid, JuRuu, Mike & Lily, Fordfender and LifeAboveAll, Quilt Carver, Classictwo and have seen many cachers along the trail as well as a lot new cachers.
Princess! and I have our PP series which now consist of 120 caches and more will be added soon as it is being well received. Also being added will be a special blend into the series called PPBW which will consist of 12 caches of a much higher rating with a special ending. Each cache will have a clue to the final which will be called PPOYIL which will be a 5/5.
Looking forward to Caching the Oregon coast with Princess! this early Aug. and doing the oldest cache along the way.
Happy caching  Paulboy

No comments:

Post a Comment