Saturday 23 March 2013

It is March 23rd, 2013 and it certainly been a challange since my return with the weather, snow, rain and wind, not to mention work. I have managed to do some caching on the mountain bike and the Geohonda. I have also been to East Sooke park where JuRuu and I hiked 7 hours with some very heavy elevation. It was a little hard on the legs but managed to find 40 caches that trip encountering rain, snow and heavy cold winds for part of the day.
Cougar Kid and I have been out on the Geohondas several times and have seen some great views and grabbing a few older caches around and several that have not been found for some time. I think the weather should be turning soon and hope to head deeper and higher into the mountains to find those caches that are not found too often and have been on my radar for some time.
Only 225 caches away from my 9000 find but having to travel further and further away from home to get any good numbers in a day. It makes for a better challange and a great way to visit new area as well.
A few events are coming up in April and May and looking forward to seeing all my fellow cachers.
Heading out with Cougar Kid today to do some more Geohonda caching today, should be a warmer day.
Will post in a few weeks.  Geocaching My Way of Life..Paulboy

No comments:

Post a Comment