Friday 2 September 2016

Paulboy & Cougar Kid's Geocaching Adventure # Day 7

This is day seven of the adventure and what a ride it has been. We started early this morning and did almost all urban caches in the Lethbridge area. The weather was not as hot as it has been but none the less warm. We even did a few short hikes in parks around town. We managed to find 85 caches in eirht hours.
We had our second travel event at Pizza Hut and ten cachers showed up, even one from medcine Hat.
We are getting ready for the last day doing PQ updates and trying to get the maxium caches we can on our last day. Also having supper with my old friends John & Lisa and my cousin John and his wife Shelley who are coming from Red Deer tomorrow night. So it is a close for this day and will post our last day tomorrow night with a wrap up on Sunday.
My cache find are now at a new level. My goal for the year was 20,000 and today I made the find. Have a great night.

No comments:

Post a Comment